IntelliFlo® Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select® Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually...more where rates are higher than average.*
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A126.96.36.1992 Device
Product Manuals and Guides
Data Sheets and Brochures
File Size & Type
|Green Brochure: Environmentally Responsible Products from Pentair||English||1.06 mb PDF|
|Commercial IntelliFlo VS+SVRS||English||1.41 mb PDF|
|IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Residential Pump||English||525.4 kb PDF|
|IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Intelligent Variable Speed Pump||Spanish||569.2 kb PDF|
CDs, DVDs and Videos
File Size & Type
|Overview of IntelliFlo posted on Pool FYI|
|ULTRA ENERGY EFFICIENT VARIABLE SPEED WITH SAFETY VACUUM RELIEF SYSTEM|
|Product||Model||Voltage||Full Load Amps||kW||HP||SF||SFHP||Primary Listings and Certifications5||Port Size (NPT)||Carton Wt (Lbs)|
|011017||IntelliFlo VS SVRS||230||16||3.2||3||1.32||3.95||UL1, NSF2, CSA3, ASME4||2" x 2"||47|
|P6E6XS4H-209L||IntelliPro VS SVRD||230||16||3.2||3||1.32||3.95||UL1, NSF2, CSA3, ASME4||2" x 2"||47|
1: 'UL' indicates that pump bears a UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
2: 'NSF' indicates that pump bears a NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools Only.
3: 'CSA' indicates that pump bears a CSA mark signifying evaluation to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure3).
4: 'ASME' indicates that pump bears a specific mark signifying evaluation to ASME/ANSI Standards A.188.8.131.522 Manufactured Safety Vacuum Relief System (SVRS).
5: Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate aghency if in doubt.
|Product||Description||Approx. Ship. Weight (lbs.)|
|520641||IntelliCom 4 - Rated 15 - 240 VAC 15-100 VDC with 4 Inputs
|521109||IntelliCom 2 - Rated 9 - 24VDC with 4 Inputs||1|
|350122||Communication Cable - 50 ft. - included with IntelliFlo VS-3050 and IntelliFlo VS SVRS||2|
|350250Z||SVRS Kit - Allows use of discharge checks with SVRS pump||1|
Troubleshooting & FAQs
|Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.|
|Online Product Catalog|
Energy Star Certified
NOTE: Pump must be used with current collectors when installed on spas or hot tubs in Canada.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.