Advanced automation systems for pool and spa
IntelliTouch® Systems automation offers superior control systems from small to the most ambitious pool and spa designs including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch automation systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus to enable pool owners to create and change programs without complication. Users can choose the iPhone®, iPod®, iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or the MobileTouch® wireless (900MHz) control panel to complete their pool and spa automation system.
- UltraTemp® Heat Pump Cooling Support
- SpaCommand® Spa-Side Remote control of IntelliFlo® pump
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® Controller support
- IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suite individual needs including:
- ScreenLogic User Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature - Enables IntelliTouch Automation to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair Aquatic Systems' IntelliChlor® Salt Generator, Goldline Controls, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Automation Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch®Wireless Remote Control Panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo® pumps – IntelliFlo is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo's speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible - up to 90% over conventional pumps.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up IntelliBrite® color lights. One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another.
- Technical Note: Lights must be connected to separate Auxiliary Circuits for Swimming Colors to function.
- IntelliTouch Automation systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up "themes" with custom names all with one press of a single button.
- IntelliTouch Automation users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlite® and SpaBrite® up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Automation Dimmer Module (P/N 520406). The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
- Load Center- Includes built-in sub panel (150 AMPS) breaker base capable of holding up to ten 1 inch breakers. Also includes five 25 AMP 3 HP relays, 120V/240V transformer with secondary side circuit protection. Multiple knockouts for 1/2 inch to 1-1/4 inch conduit are supplied as well as a GFCI receptacle side knock out. The Load Center provides ample space for all high and low voltage wiring needs
- Power Center- Offers a smaller footprint than the Load Center. The Power Center does not include a circuit breaker base. Users should choose this enclosure if they already have existing circuit breakers/sub-lanel for their equipment
Product Manuals and Guides
Data Sheets and Brochures
|IntelliTouch Enclosure Kits - Ordering an IntelliTouch System - Step 1:|
|Product||Description||3 HP Relays Std. / Max.||Number of Circuit Breaker Spaces||Transformer Voltage||Size|
|INTELLITOUCH ENCLOSURE KITS WITH INTELLICHLOR TRANSFORMER|
|521213||Load Center||5 /10||10||115V / 230V||26in. H x 17in W x 5-1/4in D|
|521214||Power Center||5 /10||None||115V / 230V||20in H x 17in W x 5-1/4in D|
|INTELLITOUCH ENCLOSURE KITS WITHOUT INTELLICHLOR TRANSFORMER|
|521215||Load Center||5/10||10||115V/230V||26 in H x 17 in W x 5-1/4in D|
|521216||Power Center||5/10||None||115V/230V||20 in H x 17 in W x 5-1/4 in D|
|IntelliTouch Personality Kits - Ordering an IntelliTouch System - Step 2:|
|Product||Model Number||High Voltage Circuits||3 HP Relays Kit / Total 2||Feature Circuits||Valve Actuators Std. / Opt. / w/Module|
|POOL/SPA - SHARED EQUIPMENT|
|Pump,Filter & Heater shared between Pool and Spa by two automated 3-way valves|
|521219||i5 3||Filter 4 Aux||0 / 5||10||2 / 4 / 7|
|521220||i7 3||Filter 6 Aux||2 / 7||10||2 / 4 / 7|
|521221||i9 3||Filter 8 Aux||4 / 9||10||2 / 4 / 7|
|POOL/SPA - DUAL EQUIPMENT|
|Two Pump, Two Filters, & TWo Heaters for separate Pool and Spa|
|521222||i10 3D||2 Filters 8 Aux||5 / 10||10||0 / 2 / 5|
|POOL OR SPA - SINGLE BODY OF WATER|
|Pump, Filter & Heater for an individual Pool or Spa|
|521223||i5 3S||Filter 4 Aux||0 / 5||10||0 / 2 / 5|
|521224||i9 3S||Filter 8 Aux||4 / 9||10||0 / 2 / 5|
|521225||i5X Expansion Kit||0 / 5||0||0 / 2 / 5|
|521226||i10X Expansion Kit||5 / 10||0||0 / 2 / 5|
|IntelliTouch Interface Kits - Ordering an IntelliTouch System - Step 3:|
|520138||Indoor Control Panel - 3-3/4 in monochrome backlit LCD. Wired to the Load or Power Center|
|520906||MobileTouch® - Wireless control panel with transceiver. 3-3/4 in monochromebacklit LCD|
|520500||iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch Interface Kit - includes a Protocol Adapter. Allows control IntelliTouch pool/spa systems via local wifi signal or remotely via cellular network. Also includes ScreenLogic Connect CD for use on up to four windows computers|
|520502||iTC35 Kit - Includes in-Wwall color touch screen with Ethernet (RJ45) connection a Protocol adapter. The Touch screen device is custom configured for IntelliTouch systems|
|520503||iTC45 Kit - Includes wireless Tablet with color touch screen, a Protocol adapter. The Tablet device is custom configured for IntelliTouch systems|
|521964||ScreenLogic Wireless Connection Kit - Includes two radio transmitters that eliminate the need to run cable from the Load Center into the home where the protocol adapter and wireless router are located.|
|520854Z||ScreenLogic Video and Lighting Protocol Adapter - This advanced Protocol adapter compliments the standard protocol adapter that ships with the ScreenLogic Kits 520500, 520501, 520502, and 520503. This protocol adapter adds Pansasonic video camera support (up to 4 sold separately) and UPB lighting support (no longer available)|
1: Requires purchase of an IntelliTouch ScreenLogic iTC Kit (iTC15, iTC25 or iTC35, iTC45)
|Product||Description||Approx. Ship. Weight (lbs.)|
|520442||i-Link Home Automation Adapter Interface for IntelliTouch - Enables homeowners using Home Automation systems such as Elan®, Crestron®, AMX®, Vantage™, Lutron®, Control 4 and others to control IntelliTouch basic geatures via their Home Automation control interface. Call for other Home Automation system compatibility|
|520406||IntelliTouch Dimmer Module - Enables users to dime their Amerlite® and SpaBrite® lights up to eight levels (30% to 100%). Each dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts combined load using 120VAC (220VAC not supported). For example, a 500W and 100W Ameriite (total 600W) could be used with one dimmer module. Installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W. NOTE: Expansion Center Kit(s) may be required to house multiple dimmer modules (models i5x (P/N 521225) or i10x (P/N 521226). The IntelliTouch Dimmer Module is only designed to be used with pool and spa lights and not backyard lighting systems.|
|521209||QuickTouch II Wireless Remote Control - Four-function wireless remote for pool and spa functions. Operated within 250 feet range of Load or Power Center.|
|520403||Dual Heater Kit - This kit is for use with IntelliTouch systems and enables homeowners to utilitze a gas heater and heat pump. The IntlliTouch system determines which heat source is appropriate given the conditions. This kit disables any solar heating controls. The kit includes a heater relay and temperature sensor.|
|521178||SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote, White 150 Ft. Cable|
|521176||SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote, Black 150 Ft. cable|
|521177||SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote, Black 250 Ft. Cable|
|521179||SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote, White 250 Ft. Cable|
|521180||Mud Box for recessing SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote into deck or tile, includes cover plate|
|ACCESSORIES FOR INTELLITOUCH SYSTEMS|
|520199||1000 ft cable, four conductor, 22 AWG|
|520106||3HP Relay for IntelliTouch|
|RCSI||Additional Spa Jets Swithc (for multiple jet pumps)|
|ESO3||Emergency Shut-Off Switch w/ Audible Alarm|
|520138||Indoor Control Panel for IntelliTouch® (White), additional|
|5204981||Panel Touch, Acc iTC35. Additional interface option|
|520967||Light Direct Connect Kit (eliminates need for j-box)|
|6870002||Telelphone remote control for any single circuit, usually Spa mode.|
|520198||Two-Speed 3HP Relay|
|520285||Valve module for adding up to 3 valve actuators|
|520818||Com Port Expansion Module|
|A1101||Surge Suppressor for 115V transformer wiring|
|A1201||Surge Suppressor for 230V transformer wiring|
|520119Z||Dead front panel replacement|
|MOBILETOUCH WIRELESS REMOTE ACCESSORIES|
|520906||MobileTouch wireless Accessory Kit includes wireless remote and transceiver module with antenna
|520907||Additional MobileTouch wirelss remote only|
|iS4 FOUR-FUNCTION SPA-SIDE REMOTE|
|520090||iS4 remote with 50 ft cable, white|
|520091||iS4 remote with 50 ft cable, gray|
|520256||iS4 remote with 50 ft cable, black|
|520092||iS4 remote with 100 ft cable, white|
|520093||iS4 remote with 100 ft cable, gray|
|520257||iS4 remote with 100 ft cable, black|
|520094||iS4 remote with 150 ft cable, white|
|520095||iS4 remote with 150 ft cable, gray|
|520258||iS4 remote with 150 ft cable, black|
|520098||iS4 remote with 250 ft cable, white|
|520099||iS4 remote with 250 ft cable, gray|
|520260||iS4 remote with 250 ft cable, black|
Troubleshooting & FAQs
|Have a question about IntelliTouch? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You'll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.|
Expansion Kit requires Load or Power Center to be purchased separately, which includes five 3HP relays.
Note: All IntelliTouch systems can be configured using wireless and/or wired user interfaces such as a PDA and/or wireless Tablet color touch screen device. IntelliTouch ScreenLogic® Kits are ordered separately.
iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Goldline® is a registered trademark of Hayward Industries, Inc.
Autopilot® is a registered trademark of Autopilot Systems, Inc
AutoClear® is a registered trademark of Zodiac Pool Care, Inc.
AMX® is a registered trademark of AMX, LLC.
Vantage™ is a treademark of Legrand Home Systems, Inc.
Lutron® is a registered trademark of Lutron Electronics.
Elan® is a registered trademark of Elan Home Systems, Inc.