Deck Jet water effects can be cast into concrete decks and gunite pool walls, mounted in the sidewall of aboveground and vinyl-lined pools, or blended into surrounding landscapes.
MagicStream® Deck Jet II create a graceful arc of water that enters the pool with a gentle splash. The stream seems to appear magically from the pool deck since the jet installs flush and out of sight.
- Deck Jet
- Deck Jet includes five interchangeable water effect eyeballs that are easy to remove and simple to change. Also includes construction shield.
- Streams reach to eight feet, and direction can be easily adjusted
- Low water pressure requirement for minimum impact on pump performance
- Deck Jet II
- Height is adjustable to a maximum of six feet. Water direction is adjustable up to 360 degrees
- Easy-to-adjust nozzles enable your creativity: concentrate all streams into a single entry point, overlap streams of different heights, or create a symmetrical, multi-stream archway...and more
- Quality design assures low water flow requirements and eliminates any concerns about standing water or unwanted debris collection
- Attractive installation with no unsightly or unsafe edges or screws
CDs, DVDs and Videos
File Size & Type
|MagicStream DeckJet II|
|Product||Description||Carton Qty||Carton Wt|
|DECK JET II|
|Product||Description||Carton Oty.||Carton Wt (Lbs.)|
|580003||MagicStream® Deck Jet II||4||3|
Troubleshooting & FAQs
|Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.|