Underwater Color-Changing LED Pool and Spa Lights
Underwater LED Lights for Swimming Pools and Spas
IntelliBrite 5g automated color-changing pool and spa lights feature LED technology; the wave of the future in energy efficiency, lifetime value, quality of light, and controllability. With IntelliBrite 5g lights, combinations of individual colored LEDs are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors. These combinations are power sequenced to illuminate and cycle through colors at varying speeds, and in different sequences of color. Combined with a custom reflector and unique lens design, the IntelliBrite 5g lights offers super efficiency while being the brightest yet most energy efficient underwater LED light available.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED's available in underwater pool and spa lights - up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor's lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular "color shows" that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
- Available in 120V and 12V versions.
All Pentair UL Listed underwater lights are certified for use in fresh water with up to 6,000 ppm salinity.
Note: All 120 volt pool and spa lights must be connected to a branch circuit protected by a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)..
Notice: Underwriters Laboratories has listed Pentair Water Pool and Spa Inc. lights for use with Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex, or PacFab niches ONLY. To ensure proper grounding/bonding connections install only Pentair Water Pool and Spa Inc lights in Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Pentair Pool Products, American Products, Purex, or PacFab niches.