VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pumps
Super Efficient. Added Savings. Greater Peace Of Mind.
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump was the first pump developed with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS). This system features a built-in controller and proprietary software designed to help detect a suction or drain blockage and automatically stop the pump to provide an added layer of protection against entrapment. The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump complies with the current ASME A112.19.17 standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS)
Designed to pair with Pentair Easy Touch® or IntelliTouch® Automation Systems, the IntelliFlo VS+SVRS can be programmed to deliver the right flow required for filtration, water features, spas and other equipment. With the IntelliFlo VS+SVRS, you can add equipment and features, or change them, without reducing pump performance all while still providing maximum energy efficiency.
- Proprietary software designed to help detect a suction or drain blockage, automatically stopping the pump
- Compliant with the current ASME A112.19.17 standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS)
- Eight (8) programmable speed settings and built-in timer
- New rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing - keypad has the ability to be wall mounted with optional wall mount kit (sold separately)
- Intuitive interface/ HMI simplifies programming and use
- Top-mounted field wiring compartment for easy access and installation
Standard for Residential and Commercial Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot Tub and Wading Pool Suction Systems, as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.
Optional Keypad Wall Mount Kit Part No. 356904Z
- NSF Certified
- CSA Certified
- UL Certified
- Energy Star Certified