IntelliFlo ® VF
Variable Flow Pumps
The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules
IntelliFlo ® VF Variable Flow Pumps is the world's smartest swimming pool pump. Its onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task - filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more - to optimize performance and minimize energy use. As functions/tasks change, IntelliFlo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
An Eco Select® Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo VF High Performance pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually - more where rates are higher than average*
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use - reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure - loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- CE Certified, NSF Certified, UL and CSA Listed
- Robust On Board Power Factor Correction
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
- NSF Certified
- CSA Certified
- UL Certified
- Energy Star Certified