Variable Speed Pump
Save Up to $1600* Each Year with the Highest-Efficiency Pump We've Ever Made
The IntelliProXF Variable Speed pump packs more money-saving innovations into a single pump than any other. Compared to traditional single-speed pumps, it can reduce your annual utility bill by up to $1,600*.
The difference is a breakthrough by Sta-Rite®: XF pump hydraulics. We've redesigned interior passageways and parts for smoother, more efficient operation. So IntelliProXF pump uses less energy to deliver the flow your pool requires.
These operating hydraulic improvements are paired with Sta-Rite IntelliPro® variable speed technology, a proven design that has led the revolution in pool pump efficiency. Together, these innovations give you the most advanced, smoothest-running, and most energy-efficient pump we've ever made. It's part of our Eco Select® line of products, one of our "greenest" and most efficient equipment choices.
- Hydraulic isolator separates priming water from pumping water for faster priming and more turbulence-free flow for increased efficiency
- TEFC design keeps motor shielded from the elements for extended life
- 8 speed settings and on-board scheduling with timers
- LCD screen with rotatable keypad for easy programming
- Union connectors are included - connecting directly to 2.5 in. or 3 in. plumbin
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant, self-retaining EPDM rubber for increased durability and tighter seal
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of
$0.16 kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time,
pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: Mac®, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®
are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.