Variable Speed Pump
Save Up to $1600* Each Year with the Highest-Efficiency Pump We've Ever Made
The IntelliProXF variable speed pump packs more money-saving innovations into a single pump than any other. Compared to traditional single-speed pumps, it can reduce your annual utility bill by up to $1,600*.
The difference is a breakthrough by Sta-Rite®: XF pump hydraulics. We've redesigned interior passageways and parts for smoother, more efficient operation. So IntelliProXF pump uses less energy to deliver the flow your pool requires.
These operating hydraulic improvements are paired with Sta-Rite IntelliPro® variable speed technology, a proven design that has led the revolution in pool pump efficiency. Together, these innovations give you the most advanced, smoothest-running, and most energy-efficient pump we've ever made. It's part of our Eco Select® line of products, one of our "greenest" and most efficient equipment choices.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Typical savings of up to $1,600* each year, compared to traditional pumps.
- More intuitive interface makes programming and operation simple.
- Control keypad can be rotated for convenient orientation on the pump.
- More accessible wiring compartment helps make setup fast and simple.
- Unions are included for connecting directly to 2.5" or 3" plumbing.
- TEFC design keeps motor shielded from the elements.
- Internal hydraulic isolator separates priming water from pump water, smoothing the internal water flow for faster priming and greater efficiency.
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch and other brands of digital pool/spa controls. When paired with an IntelliTouch or EasyTouch automation system and the ScreenLogic® interface, the IntelliProXF can be controlled from an iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch®, anywhere, anytime.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of
$0.16 kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time,
pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: Mac®, iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®
are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.