Automatic Chlorine/Bromine Feeders
Years of customer use and satisfaction have proven Rainbow feeders to be the performance leader in pool & spa chemical dispensers.
- 300 and 320 series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- In-Line Feeders
- 320 Series. For permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas. Installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment. Standard with 2 in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1-1/2 in.
- Off-Line Feeders
- 300 Series. Retrofits into existing pools or spas. Operates on pressure side of pump. Uses 1/4 in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings.
Note: Rainbow Automatic Chlorine/Bromine feeders are for use with slow dissolving trichlor or bromine tablets only.
NOTE: NSF listed for public or residential use in Swimming Pools, Spas or Hot Tubs using 1" Trichlor tablets and when used with a flow indicating device such as Rainbow Model #R172080
Output rating for Bromine is not NSF certified for 300 and 320 Series feeders.