Deck Jet & MagicStream Deck Jet II
Deck Jet water effects can be cast into concrete decks and gunite pool walls, mounted in the sidewall of aboveground and vinyl-lined pools, or blended into surrounding landscapes.
MagicStream Deck Jet II creates a graceful arc of water that enters the pool with a gentle splash. The stream seems to appear magically from the pool deck since the jet installs flush and out of sight.
- Deck Jet Water Effect
- Deck Jet includes five interchangeable water effect eyeballs that are easy to remove and simple to change. Also includes construction shield
- Streams reach to eight feet, and direction can be easily adjusted
- Low water pressure requirement for minimum impact on pump performance
- MagicStream Deck Jet II
- Height is adjustable to a maximum of six feet. Water direction is adjustable up to 360 degrees
- Easy-to-adjust nozzles enable your creativity: concentrate all streams into a single entry point, overlap streams of different heights, or create a symmetrical, multi-stream archway...and more
- Quality design assures low water flow requirements and eliminates any concerns about standing water or unwanted debris collection
- Attractive installation with no unsightly or unsafe edges or screws